How are dermal fillers used to correct the signs of facial aging?
The visible signs of facial aging occur over time as a result of sun exposure, heredity and life style. One of the earliest signs of aging is a loss of facial fullness and volume as well as the development of wrinkles. Softening of these facial lines and the restoration of volume and fullness in the face often can be achieved non-surgically with injectable fillers.
Injectable fillers can:
- Plump thin lips and reduce visible lip lines
- Enhance shallow contours along the cheek and mid-face
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Soften and lift the corners of the mouth and lessen the appearance of jowls
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars from acne or previous surgery or injury
Most Frequently Used Fillers:
- JuvedermUltraPlusXC®- used predominantly in the lower face, nasolabial folds, and lips-usually lasts about 1 year
- VolumaXC®- used to restore mid-face and cheek volume and produce a gentle lift to the corners of the mouth-usually lasts up to two years
Visit the Events page to learn about our weekly and monthly Juvederm®, Voluma® and Botox specials